KRQE Media Group a CBS Affiliate in Albuquerque, NM seeks an Account Executive for its sales & marketing department. This position works within guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and digital business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Develops new accounts and maximizes revenue on existing accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services.
• Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field preferred.
• Ideal candidate has at least one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Knowledge of Matrix, Kantar, and Wide Orbit Systems programs preferred.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Ability to work extended hours, as needed.
To express your interest in this position, apply online at www.krqe.com. The application deadline is open until the position is filled.