KOB-TV has a unique opportunity for a sales and marketing Account Executive. Candidates must exhibit a strong sales and marketing skill set.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, advertising, or media experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the local marketplace and ability to learn broadcasting terminology and methodology.
- Ability to understand the features and benefits of advertising and competitive media.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office for Windows.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience developing presentations for the purpose of direct-business selling and ability to effectively present and communicate the presentation. Ability to respond to questions appropriately and think on feet.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently required.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, clean driving record. Driving record will be checked.
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- This is a full-time commission position.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER