KRQE Media Group is searching for a production assistant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Part time position, 20 – 28 per week
- Must work early morning shifts or late evening hours
- Weekends are required
- Operate studio camera for live newscasts and other productions
- Floor directing the newscasts
- Must be reliable & gain the respect of news anchors
- Maintain & clean the studio
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Experience with other broadcast-related equipment is a plus, but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb,
conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be
conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
To view more information about the requisition, or to apply go to http://krqe.com/jobs/. The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.