Title: PT Floor Crew, AM Schedule
Knowledge of TV camera operation, floor directing, and general lighting. Prior television production experience helpful. Must be able to work mornings and weekends. Must have valid driver’s license. Driving record will be checked.
Responsibilities will, include, but not limited to: Operating cameras during newscasts and/or live shows. Maneuvering cameras and following instructions from director. Prepares studio set to ensure lights and mics are functioning. Handles teleprompter, assists with audio setup, floor directing, and set construction. General maintenance of studio area for newscasts/local programming and recordings.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions. Work involves moving the studio camera with wheels. Pulls and pivots the camera in the direction required. Stands to operate studio camera. May lift and carry heavy equipment. Work also includes walking between news and production. May assist with media prep operations. Studio maintenance to replace lamps, move camera props and use of ladder to reach necessary equipment.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Looking for a new television job in New Mexico? KRQE-TV is currently seeking a news editor.
JOB SUMMARY: The Editor integrates visual content and audio material to create compelling stories as well as completing daily editing projects for multiple platforms.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Prepare, rewrite, and edit stories.
- Collaborate with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts.
- Capture visual content and edit long-form stories and daily newscasts as needed.
- Collaborate with reporters to obtain concise and accurate news stories.
- Promotes teamwork and maintains attitude of cooperation with co-workers in all departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Web and graphic design software, digital publishing applications and multimedia production software.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods; finds alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Detail oriented.
Full details here
KOAT-TV in Albuquerque has an open position for a photographer/editor.
KOAT-TV has an opening for a self-motivated individual who wants to win each day. We are seeking a photographer with the ability to capture the essence of what’s happening in the field, and then bring it vividly into the homes of our viewers. We are also seeking an editor who can simultaneously coordinate feeds, edit with both the eye and ear in mind, and coordinate content elements for multiple shows. This member of our team will spend several hours each day editing for newscasts and several hours each day out in the field shooting, editing, and executing live shots for stories. The winning candidate is also tech savvy and up-to-date on the most modern aspects of our medium. You must be able to shoot on Sony XD Cam, GoPro, on laptop computer and iPhone, and edit in Adobe Premiere and utilize the ENG, SNG, and wireless data to feed completed work to the station. Excellent editing skills, exceptional time-management abilities, effective communication style, organization, and knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Precis, ABC and CNN platforms are critical. An excellent eye for video and the highest journalistic standards are a must. If you are quick acting, quicker thinking, and technically savvy, we want you working in our newsroom.
More details here