Applicant must have a minimum of two years production experience in a news operation. Strong working knowledge of news procedures, studio camera, floor directing, VTR operations, audio operations and character generation. Knowledge of Ross Synergy MDX Production Switcher or similar multiple ME-bank switchers is required. Knowledge of Avid DEKO 3000, Avid Airspeed, ENPS, and I-News Command is strongly encouraged as well. Strong leadership ability, and ability to work well under pressure is a must. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Driving record will be checked.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Direct and/or technical direct morning and noon news broadcast. Supervision of production staff in audio, floor, tape operations and master control. Technical directing duties include record and playback of necessary graphics, operate the Ross Synergy MDX video switcher and other production equipment as needed. Responsible for marking all scripts and directing all crew members in their assigned duties. Other duties include directing, technical directing, and other assigned duties on special events both live and pre-recorded.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At least two years of experience in broadcast Master Control or 3 years of solid broadcast experience with technical systems. Working knowledge of a wide variety of audio and video equipment. Knowledge of FCC requirements in a broadcast facility. Ability to handle on-air switching of program materials utilizing manual and computerized systems. Good concentration to maintain flow and accurate timing of on-air programming. Ability to work efficiently under pressure and handle technical difficulties in a calm manner. Reliability, quick thinking, strong technical skills, and common sense are critical to success in this position. Must have a valid drivers’ license and a good driving record, both will be checked.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Coordinates and monitors the video and audio portions of on-air programming. Maintains station log to ensure the station’s output meets FCC technical requirements. Set up and cues videotapes and programs on video servers for smooth transitions from program to commercial to station break. Controls program flow and timing. Adjusts video and audio levels. Operate video servers and computerized control systems as required. Three month rotation during overnights is required. Working Holiday and Weekend shifts may also be required.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque is searching for a Integrated Digital Specialist to join our sales and marketing team.
The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The IDS will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar’s digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
· Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
· Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
· Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
· Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
· Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
· Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
· Be an effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating synergy revenue
· Effective closer
· Consistently communicate with clients
· Effective in “four-legged” call situations
Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
· 1+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
· Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it’s effective use for clients
· Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
· Effective communication and client presentation skills
· Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
· Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
· Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
· Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
· Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
· Ability to mange account receivables for your book of business
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The IDS must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, work in close proximity to others and make decisions with and without supervision. In addition, the IDS must be able to lift, setup and operate equipment weighing up to 20 pounds.
NOTE: This job description contains basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities other duties may be assigned.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
Job Req #: 5895